- Catfish fillets----4
- Finely shredded ginger---1 big chunk
- Finely shredded green onion----4
- Soy sauce----4Tbsp
- White sugar----1Tbsp
- Cooking wine---1Ts
1. Start by seasoning the fish fillets with cooking wine a 5 minutes.
2. Grab a big bowl then add ginger, green onion and seasonings, for preparation. (step 1)
3. In a large non-stick sauce pan heat the oil on high, fry the fish until it's well-cooked.
4. Grab another sauce pan, add some oil, heat the oil on high, add step 1, stir it for 10 seconds.
5. Pour the sauce on top of the fish, serve with steam rice.