If you love seafood just like I do, you should try this Garlic Flavor Fried Shrimp recipe. You can either have it as a side dish when drinking with friends or serve it as a main course with steam rice at home.
The point for this dish is not to overcook your shrimp and keep it juicy and tender.
- Garlic, finely minced----4 glove
- Green onion, chopped----3
- Chili, chopped----1
- White pepper powder----1Tsp
1. By start cleaning the shrimp, cut the head off.
2. Add oil into a pat to fry the shrimp until it's cooked . For preparation.
3. Grab another sauce pan, add 1 Tbsp oil, add garlic and chili , salt , white pepper powder and cooked shrimp. Mix well.